Translate

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Mixed Media Postcard


I have a Mixed Media post card to share with you today. Here's a brief rundown of what I used.
I made a cute garden stake embellishment for my focal point by stamping onto a wooden tag using clear ink & then heat embossed it in white, adding some black marker for definition. The house was then coloured with TIm Holtz paints.

For the background I made my own card stencil using a Tonic die, then inked through it with TH white distress paint onto black card. On the next layer I used the same Tim Holtz paints & added torn corrugated card for extra texture; finished off with more stencilling & some stamping to add depth & interest. To embellish the layout I added a sun diecut, some cute citrus slices beads & a stamped sentiment in black ink.

I created a second garden tag, this time on a wooden stick. I used gold embossing powder after stamping & coloured it with Faber Castell Gelatos.



I hope you found some inspiration today. Thanks for stopping by. ❤
PRODUCTS USED
1. Versamark clear embossing ink pad
2. Zig Emboss white embossing powder
3.. Tim Holtz Acrylic paints in Barn Door, Mustard Seed & Picket Fence
4. Tonic ZigZag Screens 1446e die (for homemade stencil)
5. Heidi Swapp house rubber stamp
6. Circles stencil & sun embellishment cut on an electronic cutter
7. Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
8. Wooden tag blank from local garden center
9. Fruit slice Nail Art kit from my stash.
10.Gold embossing powder
11.Faber Castell Gelatos metallic set
I am entering this into the following challenges :-
-avenue613 Anything Goes/Optional Twist – Reuse / Upcycle
-craftingbydesigns (AG)
-countryviewchallenges post card
-simonsaysstampblog Whatever The Weather
-simonsaysstampblog


صورة
7‏/3‏/2018
3 صور - عرض الألبوم

No comments:

Post a Comment