Translate

Thursday 1 March 2018

Mixed Media/Collage Card

Hello my friends,
I have some exciting news, I am now part of the wonderful and new Arabic Design Team at Hiraf @hiraf1 challenges blog and have my very first project to share with you today. The first challenge has a fresh green & yellow mood board inspired by a beautiful Spring.
I have created a Collage & Mixed Media card based around a Spring garden using a stamped image from Ultimate Crafts, The Ritz Collection. She was coloured using Promarkers Alcohol marker pens.
First I stencilled the background using a Prima 6x6” Sunrise Sunset stencil and then lightly distressed it.
I then took some torn book pages, ephemera and fussy cut pieces along with my stamped lady and distressed their edges before adding to my card front.
Finally I added two corner diecuts and a little pleated tulle for texture, along with my Love Much, Laugh Often sentiment.
I distressed the images etc using vintage photo, mustard seed & mowed lawn distress inks by Tim Holtz.

I hope you like it and it inspires you to try something yourself.
اخيرا بدأ شهر مارس و معه بداية جديده لأول مدونة تحديات فنيه في فن السكراب بوكينج و المكسد ميديا و الكارد ميكنج ، وهذي هي اول مشاركاتي كعضوه في فريق المصممين ، انا صممت بطاقة باستخدام الاحبار و ، الستامب و القصاصات و لونت باستخدام البروماركرز
في انتظار مشاركاتكم


I will be entering this piece into the following challenges:-

-simonsaysstampblog (In My Garden )

-simonsaysstampblog.(anythinggoes)

-pinkgemchallengeblogChallenge #213 "Spring Flowers" (Use any Flowers)http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com.eg/

-allsortschallenge something beginning with 'B'

-craftyfriendschallengeblog "SPRINGTIME"

-craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.eg/






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Zahraa and it’s so lovely to see you doing your blog again ..... and I love the fresh look of the blog too.
    Wishing you every success with your crafting ventures, now go and have lots of fun on your creative journey my dear friend. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete