Translate

Thursday 15 March 2018

Coffee & Friends Card

Here is my March DT project for Crafts Dreamy. There is a monthly challenge at their blog http://craftsdreamy.blogspot.com.eg/ where you will find all the details & a new mood board each month for inspiration. This month the main inspiration is coffee.....
I have created a card based around coffee & friends.
First I created some matts & layers with coffee themed papers, then I repeatedly stamped a coffee cup onto a piece of card to add ontop.
I then made a small shaker window with fussy cut coffee beans inside, before adding a coffee themed sentiment & some stamped images that I coloured with watercolours. I finished it all off with some Hessian ribbon & coloured flatback pearls.






Supplies list :
-
STAMPS
Altenew - Coffee Love
Stampers Anonymous - Coffee themed stamps
INKS-
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Vintage photo & mowed lawn
PAPER/CARD-
Heavy weight white paper (local store)
Patterned papers from my stash,
Card piece from a corrugated cardboard box
ACCESSORIES & TOOLS-
Prima's Tropical watercolors,
Tim Holtz distress tools & distress markers,
Tim Holtz/Tonic Scissors
Tacky Glue, acetate, flatback golden half pearls all from my stash.
I'm playing along in a few challenges  too :-
-worldwideopendesignteamchallenge



I hope you like it and it inspires you to try something yourself.
I love to read your comments so if you have the time I would really
appreciate your opinion. Have a lovely day. Xx






17 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Fantastic. I love it. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous creation. Lots of interest & beautiful layers.
    Awesome as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a coffee lover!!

    Thanks for playing our BINGO board over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I can smell the coffee brewing. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zahraa, a gorgeous coffee lovers card, with all the different layers and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete